Policy for the processing of personal data
1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The operator that processes personal data through www.Storage-Logistics.ro is the company HIGH LEVEL MANAGEMENT SRL with the headquarters in Bucharest, Ing. Zablovschi 64B Street, District 1, registered with the Trade Register no. J40 / 16903/2006, CUI RO 19129082.
The operator HIGH LEVEL MANAGEMENT SRL (hereinafter referred to as “STORAGE-LOGISTICS” or “the Operator”) can be contacted at the aforementioned headquarters, at the e-mail address: Sales@Storage-Logistics.ro or telephone 0722.583.621.
According to the requirements, Regulation no. 679 of April 27 2016, on the protection of phisical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection) as well as those of Law no. 190/2018 regarding the measures for the application of this Regulation, STORAGE-LOGISTICS has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data provided by the users of the site www.Storage-Logistics.ro.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE OPERATOR THROUGH THE SITE www.Storage-Logistics.ro:
STORAGE-LOGISTICS collects personal data based on the voluntary provision by the data subjects (visitors of the site). The categories of personal data collected depend on the nature of the way the visitor wants to interact with the website www.Storage-Logistics.ro.
2.1. Notify us by complaints / suggestions regarding the quality of the products provided by STORAGE-LOGISTICS or contact us in order to provide an offer, by filling in the contact form;
By filling in the contact form by the data subjects, we can collect the following categories of personal data: name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, county and any other personal data are provided by filling in the "Message" field available in this form.
The data provided voluntarily through the contact form are used to give efficiency to the request of the data subject expressed by completing the field "Message" or, as the case may be, by contacting by e-mail / telephone regarding the requested offer.
3. PURPOSES AND TERMS OF PROCESSING
STORAGE-LOGISTICS processes the personal data provided through www.Storage-Logistics.ro for the following legal purposes and grounds:
- based on the consent of the data subject, to respond to the requests made on the site (by filling in the contact form according to the option expressed by the data subject);
- based on the express consent of the user of the site for marketing purposes, for sending newsletters, in exclusively electronic format;
- in the legitimate interest, the personal data collected involuntarily, in order to understand the needs and expectations of the customers and to improve the services / products offered.
STORAGE-LOGISTICS may disclose the personal data of the visitors of the site www.Storage-Logistics.ro to the authorized employees or other companies with whom they are in partnership relations so that they can process them on behalf of the Operator, but only on the basis of a commitment of confidentiality from them and only for the purposes mentioned in this document, whereby the third party guarantees that these data are kept safe and that the provision of this personal information is done according to the legislation in force, as follows: to the marketing services providers, payment / banking services or other services, provided by companies with which we can develop common programs for offering our products and services on the market, website service provider.
STORAGE-LOGISTICS will disclose the personal information collected for the purposes specified in this document when this is necessary to comply with the law and / or at the request of the competent authorities; in order to implement the Terms and Conditions of use; to protect the property or safety rights of STORAGE-LOGISTICS, our clients or other persons. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations to protect and reduce the risk of fraud. These cases do not include the sale, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing of personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes, in violation of the commitments set out in the Terms and Conditions.
In the processing of personal data, STORAGE-LOGISTICS will act legally, fairly and transparently. The data processing is carried out for determinative, explicit and legitimate purposes. The data processing is adequate and limited, only in relation to the necessity of achieving the purpose for which they were collected. Personal data will only be retained for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are processed, and the processing will be carried out in an appropriate manner to ensure the security and integrity of the data.
If you do not wish to use the personal information we collect to enable you to optimize the Services or to allow third party collaborators to customize the ads we display to you, please express your choice in accordance with section 4 of this document or proceed to uninstall the appropriate cookies with the option to follow the steps presented in the Cookies Policy.
In order to ensure the legality of the processing of personal data, STORAGE-LOGISTICS assumes the responsibility of implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personal data according to the legislation in force, applicable to personal data.
4. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
Based on a written request, dated, signed and sent to the contact address of STORAGE-LOGISTICS presented in point 1, you can exercise your legal rights as a data subject, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 679/2016, respectively:
- The right of access means the right of the data subject to obtain a confirmation from STORAGE LOGISTICS that the personal data concerning the person concerned are processed or not and, in the case of an affirmative answer, access to the data can be obtained and information on how the data are processed.
- The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts by STORAGE-LOGISTICS.
- The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") means the right of the data subject to request the erasure of personal data, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies - they are no longer: necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the person concerned decides to withdraw his consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; the person concerned opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data were processed illegally; personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- The right to restrict the processing can be exercised if the accuracy of the data processed by the Operator is challenged, during a period that allows the correctness of the data to be verified; processing is illegal, and the person concerned opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction; if STORAGE-LOGISTICS no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person concerned requests them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court; if the person has objected to the processing for the time period in which it is ascertained whether the legitimate rights of STORAGE-LOGISTICS prevail over those belonging to the data subject.
- The right of data portability refers to the right of the data subject to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to the right to have this data transmitted directly to another operator, but only if this is the case it is technically feasible.
- The right of opposition concerns the right of the user of the site to oppose the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary to perform a task that serves a public interest or when considering a legitimate interest of the Operator. When the processing of personal data is intended for direct marketing, the data subject has the right to oppose the processing at any time.
- The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts by STORAGE LOGISTICS.
If it is considered that the rights provided in Regulation no. 679/2016 have been violated, any data subject has the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (A.N.S.P.D.C.P.) by submitting a complaint.
The contact details of A.N.S.P.D.C.P. they are the following: Bucharest, B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336; Phone: + 40,318.059.211 / + 40.318.059.212; Fax: +40,318.059.602; E-mail: email@example.com; Website: www.dataprotection.ro.
Personal data storage
Personal data are processed in the territory of the European Union. They are retained for a period appropriate to the purpose for which they were processed, which may not exceed 5 years from the moment of collection.